Tuesday 10 May 2011

Express Yourself....

Well I had a lovely email from Scrapbooking Memories yesterday to say that my layout has made the top 20 in their 'Express Yourself' competition. I was completely blown away as I'd actually forgotten all about entering! It's to be displayed at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo and Convention in Brisbane on the June long weekend. Attendees are invited to vote for their favourite layout - first prize is $250.00 and runner up wins a Canon printer.
So, for those of you who are lucky enough to be going (wish I was one of you), make sure you take a look at all the beautiful entries and cast your vote. For those of you who can't make it, log on to Facebook where some of the other entries can be seen and add a bit of love in the comments section!




Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!