Monday 16 May 2011

MME Sketch Challenge

It doesn't seem two minutes since I was doing the April MME sketch challenge but May is already upon us so here it is....


As you can see my obsession with all things Stella and Rose is continuing. I think it's their best collection yet, but then I always think that until another collection of MME goodies comes out. The theme is 'Anything Goes' so I picked another photo from Mothers Day - let's face it, it's so difficult to get a good pic of the kids that when we get a few decent ones we want to scrap them again and again and again!


Image courtesy of LSBS

It's pretty much all MME except for the chipboard, letters and pin. The flower was done using a leaf punch I've had for ages but never really used. Just shows how we should all raid our stash once in a while and use those things that have sat there for years gathering dust! Now that reminds me...where's my husband?

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!