Tuesday 28 June 2011

At last some scrapping!

Hi Scrappers, seems like ages since I posted a scrapbooking layout so I looked to a sketch to kickstart my mojo at Handmade by Suzanne. I'm just loving the sketches on this site, particularly the one for this month:


I made a few changes - masked a star using Glimmer Mist on a kraft background and outlined it in black paint to make it pop a bit, added a few lines of journalling (oops - forgot a date!) and did my own version of bunting with a cuttlebug die and some thread. It came together pretty quickly - you can probably tell! This is the first layout I've done using Kraft as the base and I really like how it's turned out.



So I'm hoping my mojo has had a good kicking and that I can get back into scrapping mode. There's nothing more frustrating than looking at a blank piece of paper and not knowing where to start. Here's hoping that July will be a scrappier (and not crappier) month!

Cheers for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!