Sunday 14 August 2011

Time for a card

Hi Scrappers,

It's been a while since I did a challenge over at The Little Scrapbook Shop so I decided to take up Deanne's August card challenge. The theme for this month is 'time' and we have to get at least one clock on the card - not something I usually put on my cards or even have in my stash! Luckily I had some Graphic 45 lurking under my scrap heap and this is what I came up with....



It's for my uncle who's been unwell recently, so it's pretty manly. The flowers are from some older Scenic Route papers which a friend gave to me about 3 years ago. I remember taking one look at them and thinking I'd never touch them but I've used them over and over again...



I guess it just goes to show we should all get out of our comfort zone when we go shopping and buy something a little different to our usual style!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend - or what's left of it!
Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!