Tuesday 30 August 2011

Where'd that mojo go?

Hi Scrappers,

Happy Tuesday! I really thought I'd be posting countless photos of layouts from my scrappy weekend away today. But no. What happened? Well the minute I arrived at retreat my mojo decided to stay locked in the car for the entire weekend. Don't you just hate it when that happens? The other thing that remained locked in my car was my camera so I'm afraid I've very little evidence to show for my scrapbooking weekend away. Not to worry, there's always next year, although I've promised myself that I'm just going to take enough stuff to do my Christmas cards, rather than stress about packing every last bit of my stash!

I did at least manage to start a layout for a Stuck! challenge - I managed to finish it last night but that mojo didn't reappear unfortunately so I'm really not too happy with it.



Luckily we had some great classes so I did come away with something which I'll upload in a couple of days!

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!