Wednesday 28 September 2011

One Lucky Scrapper

Hi Scrappers,

Yesterday I had a lovely surprise in the post when a prize came from Helen and Melinda at Card and a Half. There was heaps of Imaginisce products in the box including an i-rock - I shouldn't have to go shopping for a long time. HUGE thanks to Melinda Spinks for organising such a generous prize.

But before I get my sticky mitts on all those new products, here's my attempt at the Scrap the Boys challenge for this month. The challenge was to use any household/family ephemera on your layout. Can you spot what I used? It's the red frame around the photos - anyone who has an Orchard Toys kids game will probably have seen one of these. The games have different cards in them which have to be popped out of these white frames before they can be used. Instead of chucking the frames in the bin I thought I'd see if they could be used on a page. They're the perfect size for 6 x 6cm photos so I've painted mine red and covered it with Dimensional Magic.

Image courtesy of LSBS


Amazing what you can do with leftover packaging eh? Makes me look at old bits of rubbish in a whole new light...
Well that's it for September challenges - hope you are enjoying the school holidays and haven't gone crazy yet. I'm bracing myself for the Smurfs movie tomorrow.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!