Saturday 17 September 2011

Pink for a change

Hi Scrappers,

Hope you're having a productive weekend.

Well I so enjoyed using my Crate Paper scraps the other day that I decided to keep going with the pink theme and did a layout using photos taken at my brother in laws wedding last year. It's very appropriate as tomorrow will be their first wedding anniversary. (Happy Anniversary Nick and Isla - see, I haven't forgotten!)


Now, I used to loathe the colour pink but with two little boys in the house (3 if you count hubbie) I sometimes yearn to see a few touches of feminine pink around the place! I think the photos are absolutely beautiful so I kept it all very simple and barely used any embellishments at all.

One year on and the beautiful bride can no longer fit into her wedding dress but is certainly just as beautiful, as she's expecting her first bub in a few weeks time. The great news for me is that I'll be using pink a lot more in the future - yay!

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. What can I say? This is a piece of art. TO DIE FOR!!! I LOVE this one so much, I am into circles at the moment, adore those Scrapware? ones. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!