Tuesday 15 November 2011

Scraptherapy card challenge

Hi Scrappers,

I don't feel as though I've done a card for ages so what better way to kickstart that mojo than by doing Julie's sketch challenge over at Scraptherapy. You can do a layout or a card from the following sketch but you must have at least one stamped image on the card and use beads -


Here we go...


I'm hoping that only using one bead is acceptable! I made a couple of paper beads out of Japanese Yuzen paper and used them for the butterfly bodies. The paper's My Minds Eye and the butterfly stamp is from Papertrey Ink. Here's a close up of one of the butterflies so you can see the beads more clearly -


Well, just a quick post tonight...too much scrapping to do and too much chardy to drink (but never at the same time)

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!