Tuesday 20 December 2011

Rejected (but not dejected!)

Hi Scrappers,

Who else felt the thud of a jam-packed masters edition of Scrapbooking Memories on the doorstep this morning? What an amazing amount of scrappy talent there is out there. Congratulations to all the Masters - you truly deserve the title and the prizes!

As for me, I was really pleased to get an HM. I've never entered the Masters comp before but I really liked the challenges this year - particularly as there was no off the page.

So here are my rejects - the double layout colour challenge -


the hidden journalling challenge -



and the 5x7 challenge -



Quite frankly, I reckon I had more chance of George Clooney turning up on my doorstep wearing nothing but a smile, than I did of winning this competition. Strange though - I didn't win AND I still haven't had a visit from Mr Clooney...

Thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Huge Congrats on your beautiful HM too Claire. I am shocked you didn't have more......they are stunning all of them. I especially love your hidden journaling idea, that is so sweet and a gorgeous idea. So funny about the George Clooney visit....wouldn't THAT be nice LOL!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!