Friday 13 January 2012

Another play date..

Hi Scrappers,

Another quick card tonight - again at the Play Date Cafe. I figure if I can enter the challenge each week I'll always have a card handy and won't have to rush making them at the last minute. This week the colours are burgundy, plum and gold. Not my usual colours and certainly not ones I would think to put together -




It's Valentines Day in a few weeks so I thought these colours would suit this type of card. Unfortunately it looks more blue on the photo but it is kind of plum. Honest!

Each year I have to make 2 cards - one for hubby and one for my mate Michael. Michael and I have known each other all our lives. At age 6 we agreed we would get married - obviously that didn't happen but we've been sending Valentines cards to each other every year for about the last 30 years (although he was a bit miffed I missed last year!) Luckily our spouses are ok with this - so okay that's it's normally Michael's wife who buys mine!
Anyway - look out for another Valentines card soon....

That's all folks, thanks for stopping by,
Cheers,

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I really love the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card,love the stamped hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Valentines card! Love the purple hearts, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job with the colors! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!