Wednesday 11 April 2012

Waltzing yet again

Hi Scrappers,

Hope you all had a great Easter and overindulged on tonnes of chocolate. I've had a HUGE tidy up of all my scrappy stuff which has been very therapeutic! In fact, it made this weeks sketch challenge over at waltzingmouse so much easier - instead of spending half my night looking for those elusive products, I actually did something with my stash. Check out the sketch here and here's my interpretation of it:


I've managed to use three different stamp sets for this one - the bunting has been made using the Labels 4 Spellbinders dies and have then been stamped using the compatible Very Vintage Labels set. The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket - makes a change from MME.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much for the lovely comments I've been getting. I'm so sorry if I don't always return the favour but I do always try!

Cheers,
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this is lovely. You have put a lot of work into it! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely take on the WMS sketch! love the music background and your fun stamped label banner! You had the perfect ribbon to match your colors as well! - must have been from cleaning up your room! (I really NEED to do that as well!) thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, I love the colors on the card and the unique way you used the labels stamp - as a banner! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! I just LOVE how you did that BANNER!!!! It's so gorgeous, Claire! This card is just a treat to look at, so many luscious details to take in. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire! This is so elegant! I love what you've done with the banners! Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of stamps I love how the banner came together looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card Claire. The banner looks gorgeous!! Dont worry I am very slack with getting around to everyones blogs as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!