Wednesday 6 June 2012

A Change of Style

Hi Scrappers,

This months pack at Scrapville is very different to the usual style of papers I use, so I've really enjoyed using some techniques that don't normally go with my clean and simple 'style.' The papers are from Bo Bunny's new range 'Little Miss', so I had a great excuse to scrapbook a girl for a change.





I also made a card from the pack. Ok, so I know they're not exactly heavily 'distressed' but, believe me, it took quite a bit of effort to get those worn edges.  I still couldn't bring myself to tear that paper though - maybe with the next layout!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, the distress edges take time, but are so worth it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!