Sunday 23 December 2012

Seeing Stars

G'day folks,

Thought I'd sneak in a card before Christmas, for the Casology challenge again. I keep saying to myself  that I must try a different challenge sometimes but then I see that pesky cue word and I start thinking...

This week the cue word is:



I'm quite over making Christmas cards so a Christmas star theme was definitely out. Instead I thought I'd make a bright, happy birthday card which I'll probably end up giving to one of my son's friends:



What could be simpler than plonking a pile of die cut Nestability stars on top of each other eh? I used a heap of Lime Twist MME papers and matted them on to some black card. Nothing more to be said really....

Hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Christmas on Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping and especially thanks if you manage a comment in the the Christmas rush!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Love the bold pops of colour on this! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week - we think you're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is brilliant, claire!! love the nested stars... this is just perfect for a boy! so glad you were able to play along with CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!