Wednesday 30 January 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch

Hello Scrappers!

Well I'm sat here in a state of bliss, not because I'm blogging with a bar of chocolate, a glass of wine and George Clooney sat beside me,  but because...... it's silent. I think it's the first bit of silence I've had in 6 weeks - my eldest went back to school today and my youngest is in preschool so I'm enjoying my little piece of tranquility before the bedlam begins again at 3 o' clock!

It's also given me the opportunity to finish off a layout I've been doing for Saturday Sketch #2 over at Kaisercraft. Can you believe, I've actually done a DOUBLE layout?! I so rarely do double layouts but I knew I wanted to use more than one photo so I followed the sketch and then did a mirror image on the other page:






I used Kaisercraft's 'Save the Date' collection for this one. I cut the windmills from the patterned paper, added a brad and some Dimensional Magic and then added a sprinkle of glitter for some sparkle. The scrabble letter stickers are from the Timeless collection.

Well, only 3 and  a half hours left of silence...better start cleaning the house and look as though I've been busy all day!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x



2 comments:

  1. Awesome double layout, Claire!!! Love it! The way you have used the paper upside down is so effective!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very informative I like to know about it. Its helpful for the readers.Kaisercraft

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!