Saturday 25 May 2013

Retro Colour Q

G'day bloggers,

Hope you're enjoying the weekend!  I've spent every waking (and sleeping) minute with my highly infectious 4 year old this week. No preschool, no play dates and no park visits for either of us -  talk about craving adult company and fresh air!

To keep me sane I've been crafting up a storm, even managing to get a layout done which I'll stick in a different post. I've also made a card using this weeks sketch over at Retro Sketches and combined it with the colour combo over at Colour Q:








Don't you just love it when you realise you have something in your stash that perfectly matches a colour challenge?.  In this case it was a strip of ribbon from Green Tara. The numbered background is a Kaisercraft stamp, embossed in white on baja blue cardstock, The stamped balloons were done with a the very first stamp I ever bought. In fact, it's so old I can't even tell what brand it is. I stamped them on cardstock with Midnight Muse and added a touch of Dimensional Magic for some gloss.

That's enough blogging from me for now...watch this space for a scrapbook page...my first one in ages.

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!