Friday 13 September 2013

MME September Challenge

Hello bloggers!

I've gone a little mad for My Minds Eye this week - every card I've made seems to feature some papers from their gorgeous new Collections set. So I thought I may as well enter their September challenge where the theme is 'Labour Day.' Since Labour Day is a US holiday, it got me thinking about Bank holidays in the UK which were always (without fail)  soggy and wet.  Hence the theme of my card which features one of PTI's stamps from their Scattered Showers stamp set:





 I love that raindrop stamp, although it's absolutely tiny and will probably get vacuumed up at some point!  After stamping it in the blue I added a little Dimensional Magic to make it shine. It's for a very close friend who's going through a hard time at the moment...if I can't be there with a hug,  I have to send a card instead!

That's all folks, have a fabulous start to the weekend!

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful use of papers! I love that little raindrop too! It's so perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!