Sunday 15 September 2013

Simple Silhouette

Hello again everyone,

My second post of the day for this week's Casology challenge:








When I saw this week's cue word was 'silhouette' I knew the possibilities were endless,  since I've a Silhouette Cameo on loan,  I was tempted to go for the flowery option but I ended up going for something a bit more grungier instead.   The background is the splatter stamp from PTI's Grunge Me set - I thought it would go perfectly with the guitar and would make a great teenage card! I added some Dimensional Magic to it and a touch of glitter for a bit of sparkle.

No more posts from me today...have a good one and thanks for stopping!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. I pinned this straight away! Amazing! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is AMAZING!!! Colorful and AMPED to the MAX!
    Terrific!

    Thanks so much for you joining us in on the fun at CASology this week! --Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun bright card, love it. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours in the background - so much fun! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!