Tuesday 22 October 2013

Getting into the Halloween Spirit at Colour Q and CASual Fridays

Evening all,

I've had a bit of a quiet week blog wise - it's been completely manic around here with weekend visitors, school orientation for my youngest and family birthdays.

Luckily I had a bit of spare time for the bright new colour combo over at Colour Q and the Tags and Bags challenge over at CASual Fridays.  Dare I say that I have attempted to get on the Halloween bandwagon and made a couple of goodie bags for my boys:














I even had a 'good mummy' moment (they don't happen very often) and made some cookies to go inside, complete with white chocolate drops and orange, green and purple smarties. Somehow I don't think they will last until the 31st so I guess I'll have to make some more. Unless they're naughty - in which case they'll be filled with a banana, carrot and a bit of grilled eggplant!

Well that's all folks - off to find my crafty mojo!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x







7 comments:

  1. I don't think the yummy cookies will be around long! CUTE tag Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled eggplant!! That made me LOL, Claire! You wouldn't, would you?!! You've done a brilliant job with your Halloween tag! Those two challenges were made for each other and you've merged them perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is simply perfect! Love that trick or treat tag! Glad you found some time to play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies look yummy but the grilled eggplant sounds delicious too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this perfectly diecut tag! The cookies look mighty fine too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK - I super duper love this tag, and your little goodie bag! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Thanks so much fo joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!