Tuesday 17 December 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch! #57

Hello bloggers,

First post of the day for the latest CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:








For some reason I always find CTS a real challenge and this one was no exception. I tried every shape possible instead of circles...stars, windmills...and nothing worked. In the end I thought I'd use the three circles as a base for the Jenni Bowlin stamped image.   For the strip of dots I embossed a Mama Elephant border stamp and then added a sentiment from their Type It set. Looks kind of kooky doesn't it? I'd love to know what you think!

Have a great day and thanks for popping by,

Claire x



4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire...your card is so ADORABLE! Love that silhouette stamp image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Perfect Claire! The circles ended up being just the right choice for this beautiful silhouette !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovley card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!