Friday 7 February 2014

W Plus 9 - Birthday Celebration: In my Comfort Zone

Hello again!

How has your week been? W Plus 9 are having a 4th birthday celebration with a challenge to craft in your comfort zone. Not sure what my comfort zone is at the moment - judging by my previous posts,  it seems to be clean and simple with heaps of white space:




So that's what I did using W Plus 9's Pretty Patches. I still had the red and teal inks out from my previous card so I stuck with those...perfect for a nice, big juicy apple!

See you soon,

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Claire. I've been meaning to ask you is there any good craft shopping in Sydney or do you just shop via the internet. Especially PTI and WPlus9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red and teal creations on both posts, Claire. "Valentines" that aren't Valentines ... now that's what I'm talkin' about!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info. My sister may be able to get me to Hornsby - I think her PO box is up that way as she used to live in Turramurra. Can you jog my memory where Rydalmere is. I feel like I should know it (is there a hospital there) but 15 years is a long time to be living away from Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Claire. Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and leaving some love.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A red and teal delight on the most gorgeous texture-y card, Claire ... so beautifully CAS! It'd be perfect for the sketch at Fusion too! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!