Tuesday 11 March 2014

Anyone for Newsprint? Colour Q 232

Hello folks!

There's going to be a couple of posts from me tonight...the first one is for the new Colour Q challenge:





This week newsprint features in the colour combo - I had the perfect Echo Park paper for the background which I tried to replicate with one of the blooms from SU's Flower Shop set.  The typed sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Type It...perfect for the newsprint I thought!

I got my inspiration from this gorgeous sketch over at Cardabilities:




I'll be back later for another post. And then I may be absent from blogland for a little while. My Mum is due to fly in from the UK tomorrow morning...which basically means I've been frantically cleaning the house for the last two days just to give her the impression that I'm a semi capable mother who can keep a vaguely tidy house. I'll be telling her to take a good look, since it will no doubt look like a bomb's hit it once the two whirlwinds are back from school!

See you later!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous - I'm so pleased that you found time to play along with our Cardabilities sketch this month. Gorgeous card and the newsprint background ... awesome ... you've totally rocked this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cardabilites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and hope you have fun with your mom :) Thanks for taking the time to join us on Cardabilites for our challenge this time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!