Sunday 2 March 2014

Playing with 'Paint'

Hello again,

Second post of the day and another quick CAS card, this time for Casology. The cue word is 'paint:'






I think the PTI set Watercolour Wonder will be featuring a lot for this challenge. I decided to pair it with a Jenni Bowlin stamp. The silhouette of the girl actually shows her holding a star on a string but I swapped this for a paint brush that I cut with my Silhouette.  The inside of the card says - 'so paint the town red!'

Thanks for stopping. Again.

Have a great day!

Claire x

7 comments:

  1. how smart are you to replace her star with a brush...I have that stamp and would never thought of doing that...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously clever to add the paintbrush instead of the string! This is a sweet card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one perfect & awesomely creative CAS card, Claire! Love it! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, DIVINE miss. Just DIVINE! Perfection as I see it too.....
    CLEVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever and completely cute, Claire ... congratulations on your win at CASology with this little sweetie! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most perfect and adorable representation of the cue word, Claire! It is no surprise that it won the CASology challenge!! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your well deserved win at CASology! Your card is so sweet, and perfect for the cue word...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!