Sunday 23 March 2014

The Alien has Landed - Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Hello bloggers!

It's my gorgeous nephew's 4th birthday in a couple of weeks so I inked up my Paper Smooches Little Fella set up again.



I cut the moon and the spaceship using the Cameo, then ran the moon through a circles embossing folder to make it look a bit more textured. I love that alien - don't you think he looks a little like the alien version of Bart Simpson?

It's an Anything Goes challenge over at the Paper Smooches Sparks blog so I'm going to plonk a link over there. I'm also entering into the latest Card Concept challenge which is to make a birthday card..I guess it doesn't say 'happy birthday' but it is a birthday card - promise! Let's call it 'clean and layered.'

Enjoy your weekend!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Aww, your card really made me smile.
    Your nephew will love it!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for a 4 year old. I'm sure he will love it. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so awesome,Claire!! WOW! Love the cute little alien! Perfect!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!