Saturday 2 August 2014

Tic Tac Toe Part 2

Morning bloggers!

Thank goodness it's the weekend - this week's been completely manic so not much time at the crafty table for me.  I did manage a quickie combining the Casology challenge with CASual Friday's Tic Tac Toe - this time I combined dots, white and sequins:







I sponged a rainbow of colours and stamped Mama Elephant's Around We Go ferris wheel over the top - for those of you who are tutting that I have only used one sequin...I haven't. I actually stuck two together since the tic tac toe challenge requires sequins (plural)! Well, you never know how strict they are over at CASual Fridays!

Have a great weekend!

Claire


12 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I LOVE your rainbow ferris wheel, so pretty Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is JUST AMAZING girl!!! Sponging DIVINE! You have me a smilin' with this CAS gorgeousness!!!! I love you challenge us o the sequins, you are a riot!!!! I would never turn this away from any challenge!! Too SWEET!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week, I love it and have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Claire ... you just know I'm going to love this glorious rainbow ferris wheel against all that wonderful polka dot white ... and the sentiment in French ... bonus!! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossing on both sides - it really makes the ferris wheel pop! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays and CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I love the embossed dots on each side of this beautifully sponged ferris wheel. It reminds me of how colorful they look at night when the lights are on and the ferris wheel is moving! Such a pretty card...and perfect for the cue this week at CASology! Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your card up on CASology and I think it is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Claire... this one just jumped off the page at me - so beautiful!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so magical Claire! I can hear the music as it turns around! Beautiful sponging! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really beautiful. I love the colors on the wheel. Thanks for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeek, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Really love this one, Claire. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your coloring on the ferris wheel!

    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!