Tuesday 27 January 2015

Colour Q #277

Hello!

Can you hear the sigh of relief from parents all over Australia? It's back to school day tomorrow for the kids and as much as I love them being at home, I'm quite happy to get my house back.  It may even look less like a no-go zone by tomorrow afternoon, unlike the last 6 weeks where it has alternated from bomb site to squatters delight.

Tuesday's rolled around again so time to get the new Colour Q palette out - are you ready to get pinky?







I do love a bit of pink in my male dominated household. The colours were the perfect excuse to ink up some new stamps from Spellbinders. Cute image isn't it? I thought that little elephant might double up for a new baby card too..minus the presents of course.

Hope you get a bit of crafty time to join in this week - can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Claire x





6 comments:

  1. Okay, this is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, you are representin' the girlie element with this adorable card! It's hard to do in a male-laden environment, but you pulled it off with ease! Someone is going to adore receiving this for their birthday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet ellie just had me smiling, Claire ... she (she has a flower in her trunk!) is so adorable ... love that stack of gifts! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your nice comment. This is a sweet card and I love how you colored the elephant. The colors on your card are so bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Claire! That elephant is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!