Tuesday 6 January 2015

First Colour Q of 2015!

Happy New Year bloggers!

So how has 2015 been so far? Broken your New Years resolutions yet?  I've been way too busy to even make any resolutions but getting some more cards in would be nice. I seem to be making an average of one a week at the moment - Christmas, visitors, New Year and kid's holidays just keep getting in the way and I can't see it changing until the kidlets go back to school at the end of the month.

Good thing the first Colour Q challenge for the year is up and running then:






The kids and I had a few days in Canberra over New Year with Nanny and Poppy - it gave me a chance to catch up with my lovely friend Deanne. Now very few friends of mine Down Under make cards (make that 2) so when I see Deanne, I'm able to unleash my inner card nerd and have a nose at all her lovely new products. And of course borrow them. She lent me a heap of Mama Elephant stamps and dies but I have to say I don't really think I've done them justice.  When life's busy the mojo just doesn't flow does it? (It didn't help that I have none of the required colours in ink and had to resort to a combination of markers and distress inks!)  

I'm sure I'll be having another play with all the borrowed goods soon enough.   Hope the mojo has begun to flow for you with the start of 2015....and if not, go and check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous efforts!

Thanks for popping over,

Claire x


4 comments:

  1. So sweet, Claire ... such a cute little scene ... the shimmer on the balloons is brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your cute little bunny with all of those fun balloons!! Such a fun happy card!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job with these Mama Elephant images! This is just as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!