Sunday 22 March 2015

More TAWS projects!

G'day bloggers!

Hope your weekend has been a good one!

So this is my second post as March guest designer for The Alley Way Stamps - you can catch my first one here. I was lucky enough to have a play with a couple of really fun sets - Good Point and Monster Mash:





I really do need to get back into the scrapbooking because Good Point would be great for a scrap page. There are lots of different arrows and words that can be used on an interactive layout or card.  I used one of the arrows to create a simple pattern in various inks and topped it off with a button and twine. Sometimes it's good just to have a blank card without a sentiment, that can be used 'just because' isn't it?




For my last project I created a fun tag for one of my own little monsters - I white embossed the furry little critter onto black card stock and added a couple of wiggly eyes.  He really is my favourite of the set and, as far as monsters go, really isn't too scary!  I love that because they are all outline stamps they can be coloured with any kind of medium so I'm looking forward to experimenting with some Copics and watercolours.

So that's it for my guest stint - thank you so much for having me Alison and Chrissie...I so enjoyed getting inky!

Make sure you check out the store and the blog for heaps of other ideas!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Love this quilt black Claire!! What a clever way to use this stamp set, brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such cool 'quilting', Claire ... and what a great colour combo! Cute monster and lovely layers ... those googly eyes are fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!