Tuesday 13 October 2015

Addicted to Sparkle

G'day again!

Super quick card for the latest challenge over at Addicted to CAS. The code word is 'sparkle.'








Now I have to admit, I don't use much sparkle on my cards. Normally I resort to Wink of Stella which I love, but it never shows up in photos.  For this card I actually reached for some ancient gold glitter I had in the depths of my stash.  I stamped the CAS-ual Fridays Mon Ami bloom and coloured it with Copics, then added a thick coat of Glossy Accents with a light sprinkle of glitter. I also added some gold, sparkly bling and some sparkly gold embossing powder.  Of course the pic really doesn't do the sparkle justice so here's a close up just to prove it's glittery:






Hope you get the chance to sparkle this week!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x




5 comments:

  1. Bold, vibrant and sparklingly striking, Claire ... just gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! So elegant and striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the sparkle on black, thank you for sharing with ATCAS:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sparkle creation is magnificent, Claire! Congratulations on being a well-deserved winner at ATCAS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!