Tuesday 6 October 2015

Casology - Guest Designer

Good evening bloggers!

I was lucky (and very surprised) to win the Casology challenge last week with this little card. So my turn to be guest designer this week. The cue word is:







Oh how tempted I was to stick a photo of the big bloke on a card - he is particularly silly after all! Instead,  I opted for a digital stamp by Scrappin' Doodles - I mean what could be sillier than a flying giraffe?  I coloured him in with Copics and added a couple of googly eyes for some movement, then added a sentiment from Waltzingmouse's Half-pint Heroes. An easy card for a not so easy cue word!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone else interprets the cue word this week!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x


8 comments:

  1. This is adorable! You're right about the eyes - they take an image to a whole new silly level! So great to have you as GD this week, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is silly and fun. The eyes just take this little giraffe one step funnier. Love the cape, too. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is silly...in all the times I've visited a zoo, never seen a flying giraffe in the USA, do you have them in Australia? Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to have you as our gust this week Claire!
    Love your take on "silly" !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, congrats on guesting Claire!! This gave me a big smile, he's a silly little super hero for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Claire ... delighted to see you as GD at CASology! Your flying, googly eyed, super hero giraffe is brilliant ... yep, silliness personified! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderfully "silly" card. A fun image.

    Congratulation on being GD this week. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!