Saturday 31 October 2015

Christmas in Pink

G'day!

Another Christmas card to show you today - at this rate I'll have them all finished by December 24th! I'm joining in with the latest sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch and using the theme from Time out which is: Christmas with the optional twist of "use pink and/or purple":







I've always loved Christmas cards which steer away from the more traditional colours of red and green. It was the perfect opportunity to use CAS-ual Friday's Snowflake Greetings and to bring out some pink. something that is severely lacking in my testosterone infused house.

Hope you have a great weekend - and hopefully this time tomorrow Australia will be World Cup Rugby champions!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x








5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant, contemporary look, Claire ... that flurry of colourful snowflakes is fabulous ... and so pretty! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Claire! At the rate I'm making Christmas cards, I'll probably have them made by July next year, haha! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love non contemp colours for Xmas and I have this stamp set which is perfect for this. Love the added dimension. Always good to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and pretty! The font of the sentiment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!