Thursday 21 January 2016

Paper Smooches Guest designer - week 3

Hello!

Where has the week gone? I can't believe we're coming to the end of Summer holidays over here - the kids are due back at school in a few days so I'm frantically trying to do all those things I should have done 6 weeks ago!

Time for another card using the fab new products over at Paper Smooches.  I love the new Curls and Swirls stamp set and used it to make a card for my aunt and uncle who celebrated their Golden wedding anniversary on New Years Day - 50 years...isn't that amazing?



I randomly stamped the flourishes in Versamark onto a navy background, then embossed them in white, gold and silver. The sentiment is from one of my older PS sets - Sentiment Sampler.  I embossed this in white on vellum as I didn't want to detract from all those pretty swirls!

Go and take a peek at all the new goodies that Kim has on offer in the store - there's also heaps of inspiration on how to use them on the Paper Smooches blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Claire, the navy background was an inspired choice! The embossing really stands out and looks so elegant! Congrats to your aunt and uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flourishy, swirly embossed background is stunning, Claire ... what a gorgeous celebratory card! Congratulations to your aunt and uncle ... what a marvellous milestone! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!