Friday 26 August 2016

CFC#155

Hello, hello!

Have two weeks really gone by? Then it must be time for another challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:









Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a card/tag using black, white and one other colour. I've always been a sucker for pink, especially since I see so little of it,  having a house full of testosterone.  I used a couple of different sets for my card - the stamped panels have been created using Zigs and Zags. For the base strip I clear embossed one of the more detailed borders and on the larger panel I stamped a background in two different shades of pink.  The sentiment is from Dream Then Do, a perfect set for the chalkboard technique. 




To be in with a chance of winning, link your creations using black, white and one other colour. Use CAS-ual Fridays products as the focus of your project and Michele will double your prize to a $50.00 store credit voucher!

Enjoy getting inky and thanks for stopping!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love that large saying with the black background. I think I am going to have to play this challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely pairing of soft and feminine with cool and graphic, Claire ... lovely layering and fab texture! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, I love the shades of pinky/red Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!