Friday 23 September 2016

CFC157 - Shake it Up!

Good morning - or rather good afternoon from over here in Oz!

Are you ready for a brand new CAS-ual Fridays challenge? We'd like you to shake it up a bit for this week's challenge and make a shaker card:







I used the larger Scallop Tag to make my pocket. I die cut the tag, cut a rectangular window and covered it with acetate. As the background for the pocket, I stamped lots of little flowers from Loving Blooms in three different shades. I sometimes feel as though I neglect the smaller stamps like this, but they're perfect for creating patterned backgrounds like the one above.  I used a strip of the same pattern to peep through the diagonal cut in the larger background panel and randomly stamped some of the larger blooms from Loving Thoughts above. After filling the pocket with lots of sequins,  I added the die cut sentiment from Smiling Fri-dies, which I matted on to black card stock and covered with Glossy Accents.

So are you ready to shake things up? Link up your creations to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the CAS-ual Fridays store. Use CAS-ual Fridays products as the focus of your card and Michele will even double your prize!



Happy inking!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Claire - love the layout and the colours, but mostly the shaker tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Claire ... and so fun with that shaker-y scallop-y tag ... I did ... smile that is! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!