Sunday 14 May 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge

Hello bloggers,

For those of you celebrating it, I hope you've had a wonderful Mothers Day.  Ive been treated to a lie-in, Eggs Benedict and lots of cuddles - what more can a Mum ask for?

I've inked up one of my new MFT sets for their latest challenge - Polynesian Paradise:





I've used distress inks to sponge a seascape background and Copics to colour.  I have very few stamp sets suitable for girls so this one will no doubt get a lot of use. The background has been stamped and embossed in white using Bundles of Blossoms.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Claire! Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as though you had a lovely, pampered sort of day, Claire ... such fun! Sweet card, such a fabulous tropical scene ... awesome colouring! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!