Saturday 20 May 2017

My Favorite Things - Colour Challenge

Morning folks!

Just playing along with MFT's colour challenge using Warmest Wishes:







There's a sweet little snowflake stamp in this set but I opted to use a snowfall stencil instead as so I could add some sparkle with glitter. I also used Bundles of Blossoms on the base layer to add some texture and some more glitter on the snowdrifts.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  is all about adding a bit of sparkle so I'm playing along there too!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x



3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Your sparkle is wonderful for our challenge - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Claire ... your colouring on that little sweetie is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!