Wednesday 17 May 2017

Seeing Spots

Hello, 

How's your week going? I've gone all spotty playing along with Less is More's one layer challenge to use spots and stripes. The spots and sentiment are from Whimsy Stamp's Happy Hello and the stripes are from PTI's Grunge Me:





I didn't have much of a plan when I did this card - can you tell? In fact, I think the spots perhaps reflect the number of glasses of wine consumed whilst making it.

Addicted to CAS has the code word 'pink' this week so I'm also popping my card in their challenge too!

Thanks for calling by,

Claire x

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Claire. Love the colours and how you stamped the images in such a fun design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card...perfect for the challenge. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design and fits the challenge wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a lovely card - colors, arrangement, stitched border! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, graphic and so fun, Claire ... such a great sense of movement and energy! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card! Love it :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - DT Ellenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!