Tuesday 5 December 2017

MFT Flowers Galore

Hi all,

Yet again I find myself at the tail end of the MFT Sketch Challenge with only a few hours to go before the it closes. I received some MFT happy mail last week (don't you just love a 30% off sale?) so I've been itching to get some of it inky:





I created a portrait card instead of landscape and added a whole load of Copic coloured blooms from Funky Flowers. The base of the card has been stamped with the Wood Plank Background which will probably turn up on the next 10 cards. Since there was 30% off  I could justify buying another Blueprints set of dies - Blueprints 27. I've used the scallop frame from this set for the base and the sentiment's from Adorable Elephants.

I've been inspired by the colours on the Colour Challenge too so this one's popping over there!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Claire x


2 comments:

  1. This is a new favorite from you Claire!! Beautiful flowers, beautiful colors, beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bouquet, Claire ... so fabulous with the wood plank panel! I'm always blown away by your colouring ... these blooms are so perfectly shaded! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!