Sunday 7 January 2018

Throwing Down Colour at MFT

Hi fellow inkers!

It's been the hottest day on record in Sydney today and in some parts of the city it reached a whopping 47C! Hideous. But at least I'm not 8 months pregnant, unlike on the previous hottest day on record 11 years ago...there's always a silver lining!







Since all I wanted to do was stay in my air conditioned lounge, it was a good opportunity to join in with this week's MFT sketch challenge. I combined it with the elegant neutrals over at Color Throwdown, alhough I'm glad Amy confirmed the ivory as I thought it was a soft pink. Grey covers so many different hues - we painted our boys' bedrooms grey and repainted them all over again when it felt like we were walking into a giant mushroom!

I used MFT's Funky Flowers, Stitched MOD Rectangle Stax and a sentiment from Adorable Elephants.

Thanks for stopping by!

Claire x





2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful use of the colors, Claire!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and delicate and so dreamy, Claire ... the vellum and white embossing with that gorgeous neutral palette is fabulous! Stay cool, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!